Are you concerned about our air, water, food, and the state of our communities?
These are our commons. They belong to us all and must be protected—not only for the health of our society, but also for each of us and future generations.
Our new e-book demonstrates how people—in their own backyards and across the globe—are rising up to reclaim and protect our commons on every scale from climate to community gardens by giving you a close look at what’s happening in the emerging commons movement. It also suggests how you can use a commons approach to help shape a healthier, safer, and more vibrant future for us all.
CLICK HERE to download your free copy today.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Compelling reasons for why we should care about the commons today
- An urgent call from author Bill McKibben to protect our climate commons
- Principles for how to ensure the survival of our communities
- Profiles of commons champions, including: Annie Leonard, founder of the Story of Stuff Project; 350.org Co-Founder May Boeve; and Paul D. Miller (aka DJ Spooky), popular composer, multimedia artist and writer
- Insights from Nobel Prize Winner Elinor Ostrom on commons management
- And so much more
If you enjoy your copy of Celebrating the Commons, please also consider supporting our work today.